CBRC Empty Can Refills - TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
DUE TO OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE ARE NOT DOING CAN REFILLS AT THIS TIME.
Do you have empty CBRC cans? Did you know you can get them refilled?
CBRC loves to reuse & recycle, and that's one of the main reasons why we chose to package our coffees in steel cans. Don't worry about dropping your empty cans into the recycle bin; steel is the world's most recycled material and has amazing metallurgical properties that allow it to be recycled continually with no degradation in performance.
But steel cans are also strong, last a long time and can be reused for many different purposes. One way we like to reuse our cans is to put more coffee into them, and while we can't take empty cans back for reuse (food safety laws & such) we do offer to refill them!
Here's what you need to know:
Standard Refills - $10 for a 13oz. Can Refill:
- Oyster Reef
- River's Edge
- Main Street
- Capital City
- CBRC Seasonal Blends
- Oyster Reef Decaf
- Eco-Reef Decaf
Unique Refills - $1 per Ounce Can Refill:
- Cattail Decaf
- CBRC Single-Origin Coffees
- CBRC Flavored Coffees
- Bird Friendly Certified Coffees
- Main Street Decaf
- Dark Roasted Sumatra
- CBRC Seasonal Single-Origin Coffees
- Where: CBRC Roasting Facility
- When: Monday through Friday from 8:30am until 3:30pm
- What: Empty Cans - don't forget them! No cans, no refill prices.
- Who: CBRC Coffees are roasted on a schedule and there might be times when not all coffees are available for refills.
A Few Tips:
- Wipe out the inside of your empty cans prior to arriving - you'll want to clean out any bits or beans left behind and remove any residual oils that might be left over from your previous coffee. You want to start out clean to keep your refill fresh.
- Please be mindful of the hours listed for can refills - we are a wholesale business and while we'd love to spend our days filling cans and chatting, our team members wear many hats and are often very busy first thing in the morning & at the end of our day.
- Ground coffees take longer to refill than whole bean - please plan accordingly and allow extra time for grinding.
- Want to refill a lot of cans? Depending on how much coffee you drink in your household, it might not be a good idea to refill all your cans at once. Refilled cans are not resealed, so you'll want to drink the coffee promptly rather than store it, so you can enjoy it as fresh as possible.
Have more questions about refills? Send us an Email: Contact Us