These Matcha Recipes will give you a bunch of tasty ways to easily make & drink Matcha at home. It'll be easy to add this powerhouse beverage to your weekly drink menu! Lattes prepared with Nice Matcha are creamy, rich, satisfying and not too sweet so you can always add your own sweetener.
Make Matcha At Home
The basic tools to make Nice Matcha at home:
- A Tablespoon
- A Mug
- Milk, or your favorite alternative milk.
- A small pot or kettle to warm your milk stovetop, or a microwave safe bowl if you'll be using a microwave.
- A fork for stirring
- A Bonus Tool, but not a necessity: a frothing tool to make your matcha starter & froth your warm milk.
Basic Matcha Latte: Matcha + Hot Milk or Alternative Milk
- CBRC Recommended: 1 T (9g) per 10oz. drink
- Put 1-2 tbsp Nice Matcha in a mug
- Add a splash of milk (or alternative milk), and use a whisk, fork or an electric frother to create a starter.
- Warm your milk (either stovetop or microwave) being sure not to scald it.
- Fill your mug with your warm milk or alternative milk.
- Stir the starter and milk together.
Nice Matcha Recipes
- Add honey or agave sweetener to your Matcha Latte
- Mix 1 T matcha and a splash of hot water in a cup until smooth.
- Add ice to a glass & add milk, and optional sweetener over top.
- Add your matcha paste and stir until combined.
- CBRC Tip: Use a cocktail shaker to mix milk, ice and matcha together.
Matcha Creations: Try some of these ideas to create your own unique matcha drink.
- Add Nice Matcha to your hot cocoa.
- Add mint leaves to your Matcha Latte for a refreshing twist.
- Add a dash of lemon juice for a citrus kick.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Nice Matcha in your smoothies for a green tea boost. (Fair warning that berries and matcha don't make the prettiest color combination.)
Don't forget to share your Nice Matcha drinks and recipes with us on Facebook or Instagram!